The Sun reports on the trend poking British pocketbooks starting at the top with wigs ranging from £93 – £499 ($130 – $699). The piece goes on to detail the prices and the places for acquiring the paint, shellac and apliques to achieve the Gag-a.
Here is a list of 10 ways to better spin your dime or your Euro:
10. Feed a village – Heifer.org
9. Thank a Veteran – VA Voluntary Services
8. Support needed change in your Government – e.g. Local Mayoral Race
7. Save an animal – National Humane Society
6. Give a birthday gift for those who have none – Birthday Wishes
5. Give just a little of your valuable time – All for Good
4. Buy a Pamper with Salma Hayek – Pampers Village
3. Help Brad Pitt – MakingitRightNOLA.org
2. Fill your Food Pantry
1. If you insist on dressing like a fame-whore, copy Paris Hilton – no look is cheaper.