Temp poll workers and election staff needed! (pi)
“It’s election year, meaning a couple hundred temporary jobs will be created in Bernalillo County as the county clerk looks for help running the election.
Work starts in mid-September and ends the last week of November. The county needs at least 220 people who must first pass a drug test and background check. Officials say the jobs pay $10-$13 an hour.
Hiring is through Spherion Staffing Services— and although by Monday’s broadcast they had not listed the vacancies— all who are interested should create a profile and complete an application here.” via KOB
Apply directly to the Bernalillo County Clerk’s Office for Poll positions:
* You must be a registered voter in Bernalillo County.
* You cannot be a candidate or related to any candidate on the ballot.
* You cannot be a law enforcement officer.
* You must be mentally and physically able to perform the assigned tasks.
* You must be able to attend one 2-3 hour training course prior to the election (our office will notify you of available times).
Full deets here
Don’t forget to get your vote on! Give-up your vote, give-up your voice. Register here today.