Here’s looking at you New Mexico kids (15+), ladies & gents!
Hit NBC talent competition show, The Voice is gearing-up to cast their next season and they’re interested in hearing from YOU!
There’s still (scant) time to submit a video audition of your killer pipes, but more awesomely, if you KNOW you’ve got the stuff – get yourself to their upcoming LIVE AUDITIONS in HOUSTON, TX, LOS ANGELES, CA, and NEW YORK CITY!
CLICK THE PIC TO WATCH and VOTE FOR YOUR FACE OF FOX FINALISTS
It’s that time of year again…
We’ve all watched the 2011 Face of Fox, Elias Gallegos over the past year as he’s flashed that grin, made those pitches and generally looked pretty alongside the even prettier ladies of New Mexico Style on TV and at local events!
Could you be next?
From 2 KASA FOX:
It’s your chance to win a 1 year contract with 2 KASA FOX and get paid. This job can open doors for you, so watch the “Be a Star” video for complete highlights and go behind the scenes with our current Face of FOX, Elias Gallegos.
NOW through October 15 YOU are invited to tryout as the NEW Face of Fox in one of two ways. Either fill out the online application and submit your 1 min. video here, or attend the open call TODAY!
LIVE AUDITIONS TODAY
11 am – 3 pm
6600 Menaul NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
LAS CRUCES — Casting directors from Bunim/Murray Productions, creators of the perennial hit MTV show “The Real World,” will hold an open casting call from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. April 25 at The Game Sports Bar & Grill, 2605 S. Espina St.
The directors are looking to cast the 28th season of “The Real Wold,” the longest running reality series on television.
“We look for characters from real life; people with strong personalities who are unafraid to speak their minds,” said Jonathan Murray, executive producer of “The Real World.”
Casting directors will be on the lookout for applicants who have challenges living an everyday life that most take for granted, struggling with weight issues, affected by a natural disaster, products of home or alternative schooling, followers of unrecognized or non-mainstream belief systems, elite athletes, recent graduates affected by the economic downturn, those involved with goth, emo, or punk subculture, members of a pro-abstinence organization, those who are recently single due to a tragedy, someone who has recently gotten out of the foster care system, and individuals who want to bring the spotlight of “The Real World” to a cause, condition, or social issue they care deeply about or are personally affected by. According to a news release, these qualities are not a requirement.
Applicants are asked to bring a recent picture of themselves (which will not be returned) and photo identification. Applicants must be 21 years or older by March 1, 2013, and appear to be between the ages of 20 and 24.
For those who can’t make it to the open call, applications are still being accepted via email. Visit bunim-murray.com/rwcasting for complete casting details.
NOW CASTING THE FOLLOWING PROJECT in ALBUQUERQUE/SANTA FE, NM:
Project: New Mexico Tourism
Type: Regional COMMERCIAL. NON-Speaking Principal roles. NON-UNION.
Shoot dates: March 5-8th, 2012 (4 days)
– All 4 days will be full (12 hour) days – Travel between one location to the next is part of the storyline so you will travel with the production crew.
– Call Time: March 5th – Early morning in Albuquerque (Exact time TBD)
– Wrap: March 8th – Late afternoon/evening in Santa Fe (Exact time TBD)
**MUST BE AVAILABLE ALL FOUR SHOOT DATES!!!
Usage: All media, including but not limited to broadcast, internet, print, new media and industrial.
Terms: Date of first use until June 30, 2013
Territory: Southwestern states – US
Compensation: NON-UNION. $300.00/day plus expenses (meals and lodging). Travel provided by production. Possible buyout, rate TBD. (NO Agency commission)
REAL FAMILIES: Caucasian or light skinned Hispanics.
MOM & DAD – 35-40 years old, fit and attractive, brown or black hair. Mountain biking, hiking and climbing experience is a plus, but not necessary. Ability to swim is necessary (for safety). NO professional acting experience required!
KIDS – boy and girl, ages 8-14, fit and cute everyday kids, brown or black hair. Mountain biking, hiking and climbing experience is a plus, but not necessary. Ability to swim is necessary (for safety). NO professional acting experience required!
REAL COUPLES PREFERRED but NOT required: Caucasian or light skinned Hispanics.
MAN – 30-40 years old, fit and attractive, brown or black hair (a little bit of grey hair is nice but not critical) . Mountain biking, hiking and climbing experience is a plus, but not necessary. Possible water play (wading, boating, river, lake scenes). Ability to swim is necessary (for safety). NO professional acting experience required!
WOMAN – 30-40 years old, fit and attractive, brown or black hair. Mountain biking, hiking and climbing experience is a plus, but not necessary. Possible water play (wading, boating, river, lake scenes). Ability to swim is necessary (for safety). NO professional acting experience required!
Overall Talent Considerations: Element tolerance is a plus (cold weather, etc.) Possible water play (wading, boating, river, lake scenes). Ability to swim is necessary (for safety). Looking for athletic, outdoor adventure types.
-First & Last name of each person being submitted
-Recent individual photo taken within the past (6) months of each person being submitted
-Couple or complete Family photo depending on which category submitting in
-Two working contact numbers
-Statement that you have checked your availability and are available for all dates (3/5/12-3/8/12)
-For each person, please provide a list of experience and level of expertise in any outdoor activities (hiking, climbing, biking, boating, swimming, etc.) as well as a list of outdoor gear they own.
**PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT IF YOU FIT THE LISTED CASTING SPECS. THERE ARE NO OTHER ROLES AVAILABLE!!**
Edit House Productions, LLC, and FIAT of Albuquerque are holding an OPEN CASTING CALL for women between the ages of 21 and 40. Must be at least 21 years old to apply, to meet some event entry/participation requirements.
FIAT of Albuquerque is searching for a person to represent FIAT of Albuquerque’s product, the FIAT 500. The majority of this representation will be in person at community events, concerts, and other public displays. Additionally, the person who secures the contact may have the opportunity for television appearances and commercials for the FIAT of Albuquerque store, to be paid in addition to this contract. The person awarded the contract will be trained to understand the FIAT brand and vehicle features.
FIAT of Albuquerque anticipates several evening and/or weekend events each month. Each event will be 2 to 8 hours in length. FIAT of Albuquerque will be offering $25/hour for appearances and $15/hour to train the contracted individual. This will be a contract position, with the person receiving a 1099 at the end of the year.
Some acting or runway experience is requested, but not required. Training and your commitment to all contracted appearances is REQUIRED. A criminal and DMV background check will be conducted and a spotless public image MUST BE MAINTAINED at all times during the contract period.
Saturday, March 3rd
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Fiat of Albuquerque
5700 San Mateo NE
Applicants are asked to bring a headshot and resume.
For more information, contact Ed Smith at Edit House Productions 505-896-3388.
The Host of Good Day New Mexico (GDNM) is the primary presenter for the daily television show. The Host is responsible for interviewing guests and assisting with the production of segments of the daily television (TV) show.
1. Prepares and effectively presents segments needed for the daily show, Good Day New Mexico. Segments reflect a high level of professionalism, integrity and creativity, consistent with the GDNM brand and image. Learns as much about the segment and subject as possible prior to taping of segments. Consistently meets show and clients standards.
2. Participates with other staff members to suggest and pursue segments, prepare scripts and assist with final edits for segments ensuring segments meet standards and are accurate.
3. Obsessively reads, surfs, watches and listens to a variety of information sources to learn about clients’ products and services and additional marketing techniques and strategies. Shares knowledge and applies what is learned while working.
4. Conducts “pre-interviews” on the telephone with guests appearing on the show. Consults with Executive Producer with pre-interview results. Makes necessary changes if needed and communicate changes.
5. Conducts clear and informative on-camera interviews and/or presentations with guests in person and via satellite. Ability to address a multitude of subjects and change subjects and topics quickly with no notice during interviews and presentations. Always ready to discuss relevant topics during segment interviews.
6. Maintains appropriate standards regarding wardrobe, hair, cosmetics and grooming.
7. Makes frequent public appearances as required to help promote the station and show. These appearances may be scheduled in the evenings and on weekends.
8. Provides leadership by example. Acts in a professional manor at all times and treats co-workers, viewers, clients, guests, and the public with respect. Maintains professional behavior, as Host is a highly visible position within the station as well as in the public.
9. Contributes to the overall team effort and provides the show with the best possible local TV. Works in a team environment with a variety of people, including but not limited to producers, sales staff, photographer, production assistants, co-hosts, clients and management. Collaborates constructively with team members to develop and move the show in a positive direction, increasing viewers and station revenues.
10. Accept and follow the direction and constructive criticism from the show’s Executive Producer and other senior management as well as consultants.
11. Maintains regular, predictable attendance. Works all show hours as determined by Executive Producer and or management in order to complete segments and daily show. Most schedules are available 24 hours in advance of the production. Hours can vary from day to day and may include overnight trips to other parts of New Mexico including satellite stations of KOBR (Roswell, NM) and KOBF (Farmington, NM).
ALBUQUERQUE (KASA) – It’s a new year and a new chance for some talented young person to take a step into the spotlight and be the Face of 2 KASA FOX and KASA.com!
Video submissions start Monday February 14, 2011
KASA’s “Face” is known as the Face of Fox and for one year will act as personal ambassador for the top-rated station and website. Besides gaining unparalleled experience both in front of and behind the camera, the Face of Fox will be involved in event marketing, e-marketing, Internet, radio, cable and much more.
The Face of Fox is a job – a paid full-time position with 2 KASA FOX which will pay up to $25,000 for the year.
The Face of Fox will speak to Albuquerque and will hit hot spots, big events, and public service efforts to help promote 2 KASA FOX, KASA.com and the Face of Fox brands. Whatever’s happening NOW will be the focus of the Face.
In addition, the Face will also work with top advertisers in the area to bring a new excitement to their businesses and products via the full KASA multi-media experience.
The Face of Fox will make regular appearances on the New Mexico Style show as well as in:
* and PSA’s for KASA Fox 2 and KASA.com
The Face will be seen on-air, online, on mobile, and in person at countless events, plus appearing on billboards and in other advertising venues around the city.
The Face will also interact with various FOX network programs and with KASA’s local and syndicated programs; satellite interviews with stars, promos for upcoming shows—it’s all part of life as the Face of Fox.