For the first time ever we’re also taking nominations for most philanthropic Film & Entertainment individual -or- organization, and MVPs in Film & Entertainment Resources (casting directors, photographers, producers, instructors, etc.)
The Global Film Maven at On Location Vacations was kind enough to include OneHeadlightInk.com on her very own Top 7 list of noms for a Stylish Blogger Award!
I’d like to personally thank Christine for this as her site is one not to be missed and most of the world knows it! I’m honored any and every time she shines her spotlight on my beloved New Mexico through our humble efforts here on this site for all the world to see!
According to the rules of the Award, I should:
1) Thank and link back to the blogger who awarded you with the award.
2) Share 7 Things about yourself.
3) Award recently discovered great bloggers.
4) Contact the bloggers and inform them of the award
So, here’s 7 things about me:
1) I don’t like sharing things about myself
2) My name is Christa but I blog under pseudonym(s)
3) This is my only j-o-b
4) Raised in & love NM but born just over the border…
5) I run this blog out of the sincere desire to showcase New Mexico Talent, Community and Issues
6) I am an agoraphobic, social anxiety sufferer in disguise
7) I/we don’t have a personal mobile phone service or caller ID
And here are the 9 sites I nominate for the Stylish blogger Award:
DListed – the ultimate in risque blog poetry by one of the most unsung word-meisters of our time, the irreverent perfection that is Michael K. (Not suitable for all/most audiences)
ABQontheCheap – Because this concept saves locals some dough and it’s written with a personal touch.
JeremyJojola.com – Because who doesn’t love ‘em a little Jeremy Jojola; local news journalist extraordinaire, funny like Jimmy Fallon, heart o’gold, runs with mic like no other…and he’s one in six degrees to TOM JOLES!!!
abqthemag.com – the glossy, classy, flashy version of all things Albuquerque
Alibi.com – the most powerful website in the city!